Monday, October 3, 2011

A Little New to This

My sister started a blog, and I was thinking about it and started to think I might want to try it out! This is my first blog writing, if you would call it and I think I'm gonna like it so far. My first blog is named "A New Chapter" because I did just end one crazy, unforgetful chapter of my life. I graduated from high school, now it's time to start my journey of growing up. Although I'm a little scared of the whole growing up thing, and taking on so many responsibilities. I would love to just stay forever young! I remember when I didn't have a care in the world, just living life day by day without any worries. Now you have homework, friend problems, thinking you can be independent, and worst of all... guy problems!! Not saying that growing up is a bad thing, it's just a lot come along with it. I couldn't be more excited to move onto pursuing my dream of becoming a CRNA, having my country house by a pond, and having a family.. but for the time being I'm still learning who I am, and what's best for me. No matter what though I know ONE thing is for certain and that is my family is going to stick by my side through the thick and thin. It's a type of bond that can never be broken! So while everyone else is going through their chapters in life, I'm at the chapter where it's time to figure what is best for me, and what I am really made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment