Sunday, October 9, 2011

My little rays of SUNSHINE :)

Mother's day of 2009 I found out I was going to be an aunt! I was beyond excited!! :))
                                             My first niece, Isabella Ann Epperson.

I found out she was going to be our little Christmas present! I couldn't wait! Megan's due date was December 21st! Although Bella wanted to be here earlier, she arrived December 15th! All of us didn't mind, she was a healthy sweet, sweet baby! :)



Then on July 29th I found out I was gonna be an aunt times two!! :) My other sister Lindsay was gonna bless the family with another precious GIRL! I couldn't wait!! I was loving it! Her due date was March 21st, but little miss Rylee Paige wanted to be stubborn and make us wait til March 27th!



Both of these girls will never know how much they mean to their Aunt KK! No matter what seeing these two sweet girls, my mood instantly changes and I would do anything for them!

And of course I couldn't forget on Easter, I found out Bella's is gonna be a BIG sister! :) Sweet Lucy will be here November 10th and again Aunt KK is so happy!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! They light up every time they see their KK! I love you!

    ReplyDelete