Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Forever and ever, amen.

As Thanksgiving approaches, I start thinking of all the things I am thankful for. At times, I take things for granted, give my parents a hard time, refuse to listen to my sisters advice, and have an attitude quite often, but despite all those things at the end of the day I am beyond thankful for the things God blessed me with.

My parents. Without these two in my life I could have never made it 18 years. They have made me into to the person I am today. I have been blessed with the most amazing mom and dad ever!

My sisters and my bestfriends. They have gave me some of the best advice I could ever heard, and have been there for me through everything. These two girls mean the world to me, and I wouldn't be myself without them!

Sweet, sweet Bella. She's my first niece and the funniest little girl I've ever met! She can brighten my day by running to me when I walk into the doors and shout out KK!

This is my little Priss Pot, Rylee Paige! She can be quite the diva and a girly girl but if you turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or cartoons she is the sweetest, most cuddling baby ever! She melts my heart when I ask her if she loves KK and she nods yes and I ask her how much, and she stretches out her arms!


KK's newest addition and the newest love of my life, Miss Lucy! This sweet girl already has my heart and she's already wrapped around my finger! Cuddling up with her makes my day so much better!

These three girls will never know how thankful I am for them, but I couldn't imagine my life without them! I love them to the moon and back!

Last but not least, my bestest friend Kaylin! She has been there for me since 5th grade, and has always had my back through everything! She's like a sister to me! I'm more than thankful to have such an amazing friend!

Out of everything God has blessed me with, I am most thankful for my special, close bond that I share with my family. I can always go to them and they will always be there! I'm so very thankful for my family being so close and getting to share this Thanksgiving with everyone!

1 comment: